When you ask these questions try and video their answers or write them down. They will love looking back at them when they are older.
* How did you get to be so handsome/pretty?
* What makes a ball bounce?
* Why does Dad/Mum go to work?
* What does a sad, happy, angry, excited, afraid, mean face look like?
* If you could only keep one of your toys/books, which one would you keep? Why?
* How can you make Mum/Dad smile?
* How do you feel when it rains and thunders outside?
Your photos and post are making me miss having a cute pre-schooler – such a precious time of life. Bring on the grandchildren! Haha.
Ha thanks Sheralyn. Someone told me we come to a certain age and God blesses us with Grandchildren. I’m sure that is so we can appreciate the joy and wonder of babies/children a second time around. So much to look forward to. xxxx