I hope you are well and embracing 2015. I posted a blog last week (after a month break) and it appears that it didn’t publish. I would love you to have a look anyway – it’s heading was Back to School. I’m posting a new blog in the hope that I am now back “on air”.
I’m still in the process of cleaning old files and I came across something that I’ve saved with quotes about life. I have no idea where it comes from – if you do, please let me know. I’ve listed some, which I asked Eloise to choose. By the way the photo I’ve selected is a sunset taken from our balcony from our recent cruise – this was from my iPhone, so you can imagine how sensational it was!
- When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
- You don’t have to win an argument. Agree to disagree.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
- No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words ‘In five years, will this matter?”
- Always choose life.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
I hope these little quotes inspire you. I particularly like the reference to chocolate and also never to take myself too seriously – I’m always laughing at the silly things I do or say!!
Enjoy your week. I look forward to hearing from you – indeed if this goes out into ‘whatever it’s called’.
Love Chris xx