Teach your children table manners. Here are a few ideas:
- How to use their knife and fork properly.
- Wait for everyone to be served before they start eating their meal (especially the cook).
- Chew their food with their mouth closed.
- If dining at a restaurant, when the meal is finished, place the knife and fork in the middle of the plate to let the waiter/waitress know you have finished.
- I always encourage our girls to take their plate to the sink when the meal is over.
You never know who your children will dine with one day!!